Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Riviera Calls

names

Monaco awaits. I'm heading off to the airport in a couple of hours and frantically trying to remember all the bits and pieces of my equipment and hoping I don't forget anything critical. British Airways says I won't be allowed on the plane with more than 71lbs. Seems like I have 71 tons. Hardware, software, treeware.  Roadbook, pacenotes, chronometers. Helmet, suit and gloves. Tuxedo, white silk scarf, bow tie (Hell, we're going to Monte Carlo after all!). Funny thing is it's snowing in Seattle. By the end of the rally I'm pretty sure I'll be sick of winter.

I'll try to post from the road but this will depend on my overall condition and access to wireless internet. However check the Bill Richards Racing website for daily positions. In addition, I understand that Minispares UK will be mirroring the reports.

No comments: