Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Customer Relations

sword fight
Mad Dog (L) seeking to improve customer relations by engaging in light sabre/dagger fights with collaborators and clients. Company name has been obscured to save embarrassment and protect the guilty.

I was going to write a jocular post about my adventures at a big scientific conference and laboratory expo last week but have thought better of it. Not everyone might appreciate my sense of humour and some my observations would have been quite barbed. In anycase I don't want to be another "fired blogger" statistic so for now I'm keeping schtoom. Suffice to say that a productive and stimulating time was had by all and I'm looking forward to the next meeting with eager anticipation.

P.S. Before an iaido student points this out, I'm exhibiting poor koshi in the above picture and am working hard to correct this deficit (hopefully my Sensei doesn't read this blog).

No comments: