Monday, April 11, 2005

A Distant Memory

rmch2005_060
A trio of Mini Coopers led by Bill Richards/John Morrow followed by Peter Collier/Paul Easter and Rob Stacey/Nicky West

Thoughts of rallying, harsh winter weather, mountain roads, Minis and the south of France seem distant memories now. However several developments have reminded me that I’ll have to start thinking about next year’s event fairly soon and I'll write a few posts on Mad Dog’s plans in the near future. In the meantime I have a number of pressing personal and work-related matters that must take precedence, so please bear with me. For those of you who have come to this site hoping for in-depth discussions about straight cut gear ratios and camshaft profiles, I’m sorry to disappoint for now. I’ve posted a nice photo taken on the Monte Carlo Historique earlier this year. For those of you who are new to this site and maybe having trouble finding the Omnibus Edition rally report, click here.

Peace!

No comments: